Whether you build or remodel houses, own and manage apartments, or supply a product or service, you'll find an opportunity through CVBIA to promote what it is you do to the audience you want to reach by participating in:
- Mid-Atlantic Home & Outdoor Living Show (Held each spring at the Virginia Beach Convention Center, this two-day event attracts more than 10,000 prospective buyers)
- Homearama single-site event (The association's signature event, Homearama is the industry's "Buy New, Buy Now" housing campaign and showcases the work of builders, interior designers, landscapers and other professionals, attracting more than 20,000 visitors during its three-weekend run)
- Coastal Multifamily Housing Council Associates' Showcase (Targeting property management professionals, the Showcase is held each July in conjunction with CMHC's Annual Awards Celebration and attracts more than 650 people)
- Golf Tournament (An industry tradition that mixes an afternoon of fun with the feel-good opportunity to help area high school students; a portion of the proceeds go to the association's Scholarship Foundation)
- Picnic (This annual members-only party features sponsoring companies serving up food and beverages "tailgate" style)
Make the most of your member investment -- Get connected with the Member Information Center!
An important first step to making the most of your membership investment is logging into the Member Information Center and checking out your company profile. Make sure your information is correct and put your best foot forward to the public and fellow members. Click here to get started! (Tip: Your user name is your email address.)
This Information Center should be your "go to" resource for member contact information, job postings, event registration, local legislator and city staff contacts, and so much more. You can also post news about all the great things your company is doing and if you have any special events or offers coming up! Use the Member Deals and Happenings section to promote your products, services and news!